You can move around with your keyboard
plus
minus
left
right
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
space
Press space again to adjust the location
space
Back to all reports

Electrical Cabinet Open Exposing 240v

Reported via mobile by Gail Waddingham at 11:55, Tuesday 5 July 2022

Sent to Hampshire County Council and Hart District Council less than a minute later

There are several electrical cabinets on the corner of Dinorben Avenue and Reading Road South. The one with three doors to is open, the right hand door isn't locked, I have pushed it shut but it needs to be LOCKED. It is just across the road from a Junior and Infant School. This is extremely dangerous. This is the second time this door has neglected to be locked. Someone could die from this danger !!!!!!

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.

Updates

  • I am aware that you have passed this to SSE but three days have gone by and the problem has not been attended to. The cabinet remains unlocked and thus dangerous to passers by. 240v is deadly. Ought we raise this negligence to the Police?

    Posted by Gail Waddingham at 13:30, Friday 8 July 2022

  • Questionnaire filled in by problem reporter

    State changed to: Fixed

    Posted by Gail Waddingham at 12:31, Tuesday 2 August 2022

Provide an update

Please note that updates are not sent to the council. Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?